Before signing a contract we advise to talk to the council to see if they have any special requirements for you job site. i.e. Soil Test, BAL , Easements, Overhead power lines, Heritage listing, max building size, height restrictions, Colours.
What happens after I sign a contract?
- Obtaining your engineering plans. Once we receive a signed contract with all the colours and a deposit (between $500 – $1000) we will organise the engineering with Form 55 & 35a and it usually takes around 24-48 hours. The Our engineer will specifically sign off on your building plans to suit your property.
- A Site Plan may be need to be drafted up showing the location of the Shed on your property. This needs to be done via an accredited designer. We have happy to organise the site plan. Cost from $400.00
- The DA (development application) if needed, and the BA (building application) to be submitted through a licensed private certifier, surveyor or Council Certifier for sheds larger then 36m2. You can undertake these approval processes or with our assistance (at a small fee). The approval process will also require additional steps such as: plumbing and drainage etc. These steps should be discussed with your certifier to obtain what would be required for your local council and or state regulators.
- Once your approval is granted, the manufacture of your shed can commence, your 50% manufacture payment would be due and the process started. We will also organise the site works/ concrete slab(if contracted).
- 14 days prior to delivery of your shed your delivery payment would be due, and once paid, we will deliver your new shed to your site and organise the installation (if contracted).
- At this point you should have received all documentation from your dealer, relating to the construction of your Shed.(for kit only contracts).