Our Series 61 farm sheds can be custom designed for smaller buildings like pump sheds, medium sized open fronted implement sheds or larger combined workshops and hay sheds. Whether you are a hobby farmer or own a large rural block, see us for your rural buildings.
Standard Rural Farm Sheds includes:
• Long Length Gutters, Ridge Capping, Wall Girts & Roof Purlins – Less Joins!
• 0.47 T.C.T.(0.42 B.M.T) Colorbond® Roof and Wall Cladding
• C150 Columns and Rafters (6.0m Spans) – All Frames identical.
• C200 Columns and Rafters (9.0m Spans) – All Frames identical.
• All open columns are Back – Back for extra Strength!
• Safety edge corner flashings – 90×90 with flat folds
• Coloured Roof & Wall screws and rivets
• Roof, Wall & Fly Braces
• Structural details, Elevations and Form 55 for council approval
• Structural Certified for 50m/s winds
• Zincalume® or 21 Colorbond® Colours
• Trimdek® or Custom Orb® Roof and Wall Cladding.
• Quad Gutter (standard) or Squareline Gutter
• Topspan 61 (standard) or C10015 Wall Girts & Roof Purlins
• 10 (standard), 15 or 20 Degrees roof pitches
• Spans: 3.6m, 6.0m, 7.0m, 7.5, 9.0m
• Heights: 2.4m, 2.7m, 3.0m, 3.3m & 3.6m
• Lenghts: Bays spacings of;
– 3.0m Bays: 6.0m, 9.0m, 12.0m, 15.0m, 18.0m, 21.0m, 24.0m…
– 3.5m Bays: 7.0m, 10.5m, 14.0m, 17.5m, 21.0m, 24.5m, 25.0m…..
– 4.0m Bays: 8.0m, 12.0m, 16.0m, 20.0m ….
CYCLAD BUILDINGS can supply any size to suit your requirements.
CYCLAD BUILDINGS are not just suppliers of buildings. CYCLAD BUILDINGS are accredited (CC2747G) to erect Domestic (Class 10) and Commercial Buildings. No need to be an owner builder.