Six fence styles available; the original durable LYSAGHT NEETASCREEN®, the attractive mini corrugated LYSAGHT MINISCREEN® and the new ‘similar on both sides’ LYSAGHT SMARTASCREEN®. Each of these styles is also available in our “PLUS” style topped with lattice, and there are a range of accessories, such as ball caps, to finish the fence.
LYSAGHT NEETASCREEN® Fencing
Product Description and Features
The modular LYSAGHT NEETASCREEN® is one of the most versatile and durable fencing systems you can buy. The COLORBOND® steel finish with vertical ribbed TRIMWALL® panels provides strength and simple assembly. The fence is complemented by an attractive steel lattice and ball post caps to create a dramatic finish.
All components available in ZINCALUME® steel and the COLORBOND® steel range
• Posts, rails and panels are available in a range of COLORBOND® steel colours to allow mix and match combinations. Gate kits also available to match
• Total component system means quick and simple installation
• Termite and rot resistant
• May be stepped or raked on sloping ground
Common Uses of this product
Boundary fences, side fences, partitions, screens, enclosures
The nominal heights of fences are 1500, 1800 and 2100mm from top rail to bottom of bottom rail.
The bottom rail should be nominally 50mm above ground level.
Standard panel widths are 2350mm
LYSAGHT® fences are normally available in the standard range of COLORBOND® steel colours. See the Colour Chart COLORBOND® steel for Fencing.
• Should not be used within 1 km of salt marine loactions, severe industrial or unusually corrosive environments
• Check local council regulations for use in pool areas
• Should not be used in the pool splash zone
• Garden chemicals should not come in contact with fencing
• Bottom rail should be kept clear of debris
• Read full details on Guidelines for using COLORBOND® steel & ZINCALUME® steel.